Our friendly and experienced team are ready to take your call today. Call us on the number below, our phone lines are open:
Tel: 020 3750 1655
Fax: 020 7256 9776
At CTS Horizons we understand your international travel needs, this is why we choose to only work with reputable and reliable scheduled airlines that strive to make your international journey as pleasant and relaxing as possible. We also offer you the opportunity to upgrade your flights for that extra level of comfort and luxury.
Air China is proud to be China’s National Flag Carrier and has a young and ever growing modern fleet of aircraft comprising both Airbus and Boeing. With more and more people visiting such a fascinating country, Air China now offers over 6,000 flights per week to 42 international destinations and 81 cities within China with Beijing as the major hub. Boasting award-winning in-flight service combined with a warm and traditional Chinese welcome, Air China offers passengers high quality service in space and comfort they can really enjoy. Air China flies twice daily, non-stop between London Heathrow and Beijing. Air China offers two classes of service on a new Airbus A330 as follows:
• Check in two bags, each weighing up to 23kg, and one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 5kg, free of charge
• Generous seat pitch of 32”
• Choose from Western and Chinese cuisine
• Quality on-demand in-flight entertainment on 8.4-inch personal LCD TV
• Check in two bags, each weighing up to 32kg, as well as two pieces of hand baggage weighing up to 8kg each, free of charge
• Multi-position electronic seat with a generous 60” pitch and 180 degree recline
• 100V-AC in-seat power point for each seat
• 10.6 inch personal TV
• True Chinese hospitality with high quality cuisine and wines from around the world
• Access to quality lounges worldwide
• Travel in style from door to door with Air China’s complimentary limousine service, within 55 road miles of Heathrow Airport and to/from down-town Beijing
Experience First Class entertainment in our Economy Class. Our A380-800 and B777-200 aircrafts offer you your very own 6.5” TV (10.6” aboard the A380-800) so you can watch a movie from an array of the latest on the silver screen, in the comfort and privacy of your own seat.
• As a Malaysia Airlines Business Class passenger, you will have access to the best multimedia based in-flight entertainment system on the market. Relax with jazz or let our classical network bring you to another dimension. We also have a host of 19 other channels offering contemporary tunes and the latest hits. Sit back and relax as our A380-300 and B777-200 aircrafts offer you your very own 10.4” LCD touch screen monitor (17” aboard the A380-800) to watch any one of 12 video channels of your choice in your personal space. Malaysia Airlines’ SELECT-plus entertainment system allows you to browse through our Movie and CD library, leaving you in control of your own personal entertainment programme. Enjoy fine dining with up to 25 meal options.
• Its all about luxury, space and comfort in First Class. Our versatile new flat bed seat entices you to bask in the privacy offered by its curved shell while enjoying the comfort afforded by several preset positions accessible just at the touch of a button. The headrest is adjustable and the massage elements provide maximum comfort. Every seat features an individual ‘ottoman’ which doubles as a visitor’s seat, a 115 AC power outlet for your notebook or electronic devices and a 23-inch LCD touch-screen monitor for entertainment that can be stowed away when not in use. Flying First Class ensures you’ll always recline in style with fine dining with up to 25 meal options and soothing ambience in your own space.
Iberia is the leading airline to Latin America with an extensive network of direct flights from their hub in Madrid. Their prestige and experience makes flying with them smooth and enjoyable. Economy class passengers enjoy seats designed for maximum comfort with a 31 inch seat pitch. A selection of in-house video and audio channels and a complimentary bar service and choice of two meals.
• Fully reclining seat that forms a fully horizontal flat bed and was once voted one of the top five Business seats in the world
• Double lumbar cushion with massage function
• 90 inch seat pitch
• Rigid outer shell offering greater privacy
• In-flight menus created by prestigious chefs and wine tasters
• 24 hour snack bar
• Texting and email service
• PC connection
• Individual 15.4 inch touch screen
• A large selection of video and audio channels on demand
One of the most renowned and reputable airlines in the world, British Airways pride themselves on offering an innovative and customer-focused service. British Airways offer a choice of check-in options including online check-in, Self-Service check-in Kiosk or dedicated check-in desks at the airport. Their World Traveller service offers personal seat-back TVs with a wide choice of movies and TV entertainment, ergonomically-designed seat with lumbar support and adjustable head-rest, 31 inch seat pitch, a choice of meals and complimentary bar service.
World Traveller Plus
• A premium economy cabin with wider, more comfortable seats, adjustable head-rest, leg-rest and lumbar support and 7 inches more legroom than in World Traveller
• Separate cabin with maximum of 6 seat rows
• In-seat phone and laptop power point
• Priority meal service offering fresh complimentary 3 – course meals
• Complimentary amenity kit
• B777-300 flights now have a 60 percent larger flat screen and more luxurious seats with greater recline
• The flat bed is now wider and extends to 6 feet 6 inches when in the “Z” shape position
• Personal Highlife Entertainment System with over 200 entertainment options
• The Club Kitchen is open between meal times with complimentary hot or cold snacks and drinks
• À la carte menu inspired by the world’s top chefs with expertly sourced wine list
• Access to Departure and Arrivals lounges
• Complimentary treatments at the Elemis Travel Spa available at London Heathrow
• In-seat phone and laptop power point
• Separate dedicated Club World check-in desk
available at London Heathrow T5.
• Complimentary Elemis luxury amenity kit.
Virgin Atlantic Airways is Britain’s second largest carrier serving the world’s major cities. Their economy class has space to relax with 31 inch seat pitch plus an adjustable headrest and lumbar support, hours of award winning entertainment on a personal TV screen, a choice of three meals, complimentary drinks and snacks throughout the flight and even ice cream during the movies.
• Dedicated Premium Economy Check-In and priority boarding
• Purple leather seat with 38” seat pitch
• Pre-flight glass of bubbly and complimentary newspaper
• Complimentary amenity kit on night flights
• After dinner liqueur
• A choice of three meals including a vegetarian option
• Clubhouse access (Facilities vary at each destination)
• Luxurious, private Upper Class Suites
• Freedom menu service allowing you to eat what you want, when you want
• Fabulous on-board bar
• Four course restaurant style menu, served with fine wine
• One of the largest fully flat beds in business class
• London Heathrow Revivals Lounge access
The merging of LAN and TAM Airlines, forming LATAM Airlines Group, the largest airline group in Latin America, now offers a more comprehensive travel experience with access to South America’s most extensive network of destinations, with improved routes, shorter connection times and lower fares. Together LATAM Airlines Group has flights to 150 destinations in 27 countries and boasts 1400 daily flights to accommodate their 65 million passengers per year. All UK departures fly Via Madrid and the non-stop flight from Madrid takes under 14 hours. Economy class includes comfortable seats fitted with adjustable headrest and footrests and individual screens offering a choice of films and CDs. Passengers have a good selection of food and drinks.
Premium Business Class
• Spacious seat pitch of 74 inches
• Reclining seat that forms a fully flat bed
• Wide range of dishes of various nationalities, accompanied by one of the best wine lists available on any aircraft
• Selection of 110 films, 52 other channels and over 1000 CDs
• High definition individual screen measuring 15.4 inches
Jet Airways, India’s premier domestic airline, also offers non-stop international double-daily flights from Heathrow to Mumbai and a daily flight from Heathrow to Delhi. Jet Airways operates brand new, state-of-the-art Boeing 777 between London and Delhi/Mumbai. Economy Class passengers have a seat pitch of 32 inches and a generous baggage allowance of 2 pieces at 23kgs each. There is a comprehensive programme of on-demand audio-visual entertainment with personal seat-back TVs. A delicious choice of fresh, continental and Indian cuisine is available with the Indian option being prepared by the award-winning Bombay Brassiere restaurant.
Jet Airways operates seamless connections to onward destinations including 3 daily connections to Bangkok, double daily to Colombo, as well as connections to Hong Kong and Kathmandu.
Premiere (Business Class)
• Spacious seats featuring a revolutionary 180 lie flat bed set in a herringbone configuration so that easy aisle access is available for every seat
• Sleep suits, soft pillows, snug duvets and a Lanvin amenity kit
• Gourmet dining with complimentary Bollinger champagne and exquisite wine list
• Check-in baggage allowance of 69kg
• Dedicated check-in and departure lounges
• 15.4 inches flat LCD screen
• In-seat laptop power
A great journey through China, offering an in-depth exploration.See Itinerary
19 days from £3595
12 days visiting Beijing, Xian and a fabulous Yangtze Cruise.See Itinerary
12 days from £2095
A classic tour through the charming scenery and quaint by-ways of old China.See Itinerary
10 days from £2395